The manager and the financial statements
September 25, 2023
This course enables managers to learn how to interpret and use financial statement information in their business decisions.
Whether in banking, marketing, finance, production, human resources, sales, information systems or any other management activity, managers need to know how to read financial statements in order to use them in their decision-making.
This richly educational course will enable you to successfully perform your management duties through the study of accounting in a real business context.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to read and understand the financial statements of any organization.
Assuming that participants in this course have no accounting or financial statement experience or even little business knowledge, we take a modular approach that allows participants to make a difference.
- Current and potential managers
- Senior managers
- New managers
- Understand financial information and its usefulness, the role of the various stakeholders in the process of producing and publishing financial information;
- Understand the accounting principles and the conceptual framework of accounting standards that underlie the preparation and presentation of financial statements in relation to the operating, financing and investing activities of the company;
- Understand and interpret the various components of financial statements of a for-profit enterprise;
- Understand the different concepts of financial accounting in the context of business management and the importance of ethics in financial reporting.
This training is based on theory and practice:
Sessions illustrated by examples based on real cases
In order to allow participants to get the most out of the practical cases, the number of participants per session is limited
- Accommodation for five nights included in the cost of the course
- Student manual containing more than 50 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
- A certificate of attendance will be given to each participant
How to register and pay
- Online by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, bank transfer, Email Transfer) on our website
Certified check or money order payable to Formatour Incorporated