ISO 14001 Lead Implementer
Why should you participate?
The ISO 14001 Lead Implementer training will allow you to acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization during the establishment, implementation, management and maintenance of a Management System (EMS) in accordance with the standard. ISO 14001. This training is designed to provide you with a mastery of best practices in environmental management systems and to develop your skills in reducing the negative environmental impacts of the organization, improving its efficiency and overall performance.
After mastering all the concepts related to Environmental Management Systems, you can take the exam and apply for the title of “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Implementer”. By holding a PECB certification, you will assume that you have practical knowledge and professional skills to implement the ISO 14001 standard in an organization.
Who is the training for?
- Managers or consultants involved in environmental management
- Specialized advisers wishing to master the implementation of an environmental management system
- Anyone responsible for maintaining compliance with EMS requirements
- EMS team members
- Understand the correlation between ISO 14001 and ISO 14040, as well as other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques necessary to effectively implement and manage an SME
- Know how to interpret the requirements of the ISO 14001 standard in a specific context of the organization
- Know how to support an organization in the planning, implementation, management, monitoring and maintenance of the EMS
- Acquire the expertise necessary to advise an organization on the implementation of best practices relating to the Environmental Management System
This training is based on both theory and best practices used for EMS implementation
- Lectures are illustrated with practical examples
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role plays and oral presentations
- The practice tests are similar to the certification exam
A good knowledge of the ISO 14001 standard and in-depth knowledge of the principles of its implementation.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 14001 and initializing an EMS
- Day 2: Planning an EMS implementation
- Day 3: Implementing an EMS
- Day 4: Monitoring, measuring, continuous improvement and preparing for the GPE certification audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam