ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
December 11, 2023
Why should you participate?
The ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer course will give you the expertise you need to support an organization in setting up, implementing, managing and maintaining an ISO/IEC 27001-compliant Information Security Management System (ISMS). This training course is designed to equip you with a mastery of best practices in Information Security Management Systems to secure sensitive information and improve the overall efficiency and performance of your organization.
Once you’ve mastered the concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit the exam and apply for the title of “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer”. By holding a PECB certification, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional skills to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in information security management
- Specialized consultants wishing to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Anyone responsible for maintaining compliance with ISMS requirements
- WSIS team members
At the end of this course, participants will be able to :
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an ISMS management system based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Interpret ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS from the point of view of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001, using PECB’s IMS2 methodology and other best practices.
- Support an organization in the operation, maintenance and continuous improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Preparing an organization for a third-party certification audit
This training is based on both theory and best practices used for ISMS implementation.
Lectures are illustrated by examples based on a case study.
Practical exercises are based on a case study that includes role-playing and oral presentations.
The practical tests are similar to the certification exam.
Familiarity with ISO/IEC 27001 and in-depth knowledge of implementation principles.