ISO 20000 FOUNDATION
What is ISO/IEC 20000?
ISO/IEC 20000 is recognized as the premier international standard for IT service management which states that the service provider shall plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve a service management (SMS). The standard is organized into two main parts that allow IT service providers to identify methods to develop the quality of the services they provide to their customers, both internally and externally:
– part 1 specifies the requirements relating to the development and implementation of an IT service management system;
– Part 2 includes guidance on the application of service management systems within the framework of ISO / IEC 20000-1.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Certification
The benefits you will gain from successful ISO/IEC 20000 certification are:
- Improved credibility
- An increase in customer satisfaction
- A better understanding of business objectives
- Improved brand reputation
- The development of new capacities
- Optimized ITIL experience
- Increased ability to plan and control
- Reduced response time
- A decrease in incidents
- You create a culture of continuous improvement
- You gain a competitive advantage
Why should you participate?
The ISO/CEI 20000 Foundation training will allow you to understand the fundamental elements to implement and manage an IT Service Management System in accordance with the ISO/CEI 20000 standard. During this training, you will learn the different modules of a SMSTI, including the SMSTI policy, procedures, performance measurement, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continuous improvement.
After completing the training, you can take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/CEI 20000 Foundation” credential. The PECB Foundation certification attests that you have understood the fundamental methods, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who is the training for?
- Anyone involved in the management of IT services
- People wishing to acquire knowledge of the main processes of the IT Service Management System
- People wishing to pursue a career in IT service management
- Understand the elements and operation of an IT Service Management System and its main processes
- Understand the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Know the approaches, methods and techniques for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System
The training courses are illustrated with practical questions and examples
Practical exercises include examples and discussions
The practice tests are similar to the certification exam
Day 1: Introduction to IT Service Management System concepts as defined by ISO/IEC 20000
Day 2: IT Service Management System Requirements and Certification Exam