ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation Course
June 19, 2023
ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation:
Laboratory Management System Trainings
The term IEC stands for International Electrotechnical Commission which in cooperation with ISO creates the specific system for global standardization. ISO/IEC 17025 is an international standard for testing and calibration laboratories. It was established with the aim of offering quality and improving the processes within laboratories. ISO/IEC 17025 has two key clauses; Management Requirements which are associated with the performance and efficiency of the Quality Management System inside the laboratory, and Technical Requirements which focus on the competencies of employees, testing methodology, equipment, and the test and calibration results.
Why is Laboratory Management System important for you?
Becoming certified against ISO/IEC 17025 demonstrates your commitment to implement the requirements of this standard. As a certified professional, you will enable laboratories to demonstrate they operate competently, and are able to generate valid results. In addition, you will be able to increase your job opportunities because there are many large laboratory companies which will value your comprehensive knowledge as a professional in this field. As a matter of fact, many organizations have started to offer contracts only to certified professionals and laboratories, as the majority of customers prefer to receive services from certified labs, consequently, enabling you to maximize your earning potential.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Laboratory Management Systems (LMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Laboratory Management
- Understand the components and operations of a Laboratory Management System (LMS) Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a LMS