ISO 45001 Foundation Course
The ISO 45001 basic course enables participants to learn the best practices for implementing and managing an occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) as specified in ISO 45001, and how ISO 45001 relates to ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
- This course is based on theory and practice
- Classroom sessions illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to help prepare for the exam
- A practical test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of course participants is limited.