ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Certification fees are included in the exam price.
Participants should have access to a legal copy of the International Standard ISO 31000 Risk Management, in class for consultation.
In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions.
Who should attend?
- Risk directors, managers, officers
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations
- Top management members who seek guidance on how risk management should be integrated at a strategic level
- Individuals responsible for risk management processes
- Individuals interested in risk management
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of risk management principles, as formulated in ISO 31000
- Establish, maintain, and continually improve a risk management framework, in accordance with ISO 31000 guidelines
- Apply the risk management process, in accordance with ISO 31000 guidelines
- Plan risk recording and reporting processes, as well as risk communication activities
- Monitor, review, and improve the risk management framework and process based on the outcomes of risk management activities
- The training course is based on theory and best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples and scenarios.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of the risk management framework, process, and principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk managementDay 2: Establishing the risk management framework and initiating the risk management processDay 3: Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and risk treatment according to ISO 31000Day 4: Recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000Day 5: Certification exam