The species that survives best is not necessarily the strongest, but the one that best adapts to change, said Seneca. Holistic Church Management: Strategies and Approaches in the Digital Age ensures that the Christian organization is better prepared for the disruptive events leading up to Christ’s return, and that the church makes the most of the technologies of the modern age.
This course allows participants to learn more about the best practices for managing a Christian organization in these last days. This program will allow you to explore different situations that will help you, as a leader, to better appreciate your organization’s readiness to survive in the disruptive events preceding Christ’s return.
Designed specifically for senior Christian leaders, this richly taught course will help you gauge your readiness to change and adapt to a technology-driven environment versus a traditional view of church service.
This executive course is based on biblical revelations and also the latest industry thinking in operations management.
Who should attend?
- Presidents of national religious organizations
- Presidents of regional religious organizations
- Directors of Christian Institutions
- Trustees of religious organizations
- Senior pastors
- Understand the role of the Christian leader in a modern digital environment
- Understand how to better ensure the continuity of church activities in the face of disruptive events leading up to the return of Jesus
- Understand the importance of planning and anticipation
- Understand how church operations are disrupted by new technologies and business models
- Know the approaches, methods and techniques for effectively leading a Christian organization.
- This training is based on theory and practice
- Sessions illustrated by examples based on real cases
- In order to allow participants to get the most out of the practical cases, the number of participants per session is limited
- Each participant will receive a free copy of Living God’s Ethics by Arnold Daniel
- Dinner meeting with local men of God
- Sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls.
- Accommodation covering seven nights, included in the cost of the training
- Student manual containing over 50 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
- A CPD (Continuing Professional Development) certificate of attendance will be given to each participant