A half-day session for Executives, Senior Management and “decision makers” who need an in-depth understanding of the values associated with service improvement initiatives based on the ITIL® Service Lifecycle Framework, and require a greater awareness of IT Service Management best practices.
This course is designed and developed to introduce Executives and senior management to the ITIL® Framework, and how it can initiate, improve or enhance internal organizational common understanding. Among other benefits, the introduction will describe the ITIL® service lifecycle Framework approach to accomplishing the following:
- Alignment of business requirements and IT capabilities
- Improve the relationship of IT processes across the organization
- Improve IT service quality across the organization
- Achieve efficient and effective delivery and support of IT services
- Improve cost efficiency and enhanced resource utilization
- Increase customer / user satisfaction
- Enhance the customer and user relationship with the IT organization
- Understand the roles and responsibility of senior management and the IT service culture
- Recognize the critical success factors in the implementation of Best Practice
There are no reviews yet.