Become acquainted with the best practices for implementing and managing an occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) based on ISO 45001
This course enables participant to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) as specified in ISO 45001. This training also helps understanding how ISO 45001 is related with ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
Who should attend?
- Members of Occupational Health and Safety team
- Occupational Health and Safety Professional wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge on the main processes of an OHSMS
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 45001 standard
- Staff involved in operations related to an OHSMS
- To understand the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with ISO 45001
- To understand the relationship between an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, including hazard assessment and management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an OHSMS
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to contribute in implementing an OHSMS as specified in ISO 45001
- This training is based on both theory and practice
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- A student manual containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake the exam for free under certain conditions
There are no reviews yet.