This course enables participants to learn about the best practices in Risk Management as specified in ISO 31000. The participant will learn the essential concepts and processes that are considered most effective in risk management. This training will help participants understand an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle.
- Get acquainted with the concepts and principles of ISO 31000
- Understand the guidelines of ISO 31000 for risk management
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices that can be used for the integration of risk management in an organization
- This training course is based on the best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.