- ITIL® 2011 Overview – 1 Day (English and French)
- ITIL® 2011 Awareness for Decision Makers
- ITIL® 2011 Foundation Program Certification Program – 3 Days (English and French)
- ITIL® 2011 Operations Support Analysis (OSA) Certification Program – 5 Days (English and French)
- ITIL® 2011 Planning Protection & Optimization (PPO) Certification Program – 5 Days (English and French)
- ITIL® 2011 Service Operation Certification Program – 3 Days
- ITIL® 2011 Release Control & Validation (RCV) Certification Program – 5 Days (English and French)
- ITIL® 2011 Continual Service Improvement Certification Program – 3 Days
- ITIL® 2011 Service Offerings & Agreement (SOA) Certification Program – 5 Days (English and French)
- ITIL® 2011 Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) – 5 Days
- ITIL® 2011 Expert – Self Study Program & Kit overview
- ITIL® 2011 Expert Program Bootcamp – 10 Days
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 13053 Lean Six Sigma
- ISO 30301 Records Management
- ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Management
- ISO 50001 Energy Management
- ISO/TS 29001 Oil and Gas Industries
- HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
- ISO 14001 Environmental management
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
- OHSAS 18001 Workplace safety
- ISO 26000 Social responsibility
- ISO 45001 Safe and healthy work environment
- CONTINUITY, RESILIENCE, AND SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management
- ISO 28000 Supply chain management
- ISO 22301 Business continuity
- PROJECT MANAGER
- ISO 21500 Project Management
- PRINCE2®: Projects In Controlled Environment
- LEAN IT
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security
- ISO/IEC 27002 Information Security
- ISO/IEC 27005 Information Risk Management
- ISO/IEC 27032 Cybersecurity
- ISO/IEC 27034 Application security
- ISO/IEC 27035 Incident Management
- Privacy Implementer
- Computer Forensics
- Pen Test
- Risk Assessment Methods
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- ISO 31000 Risk management
- ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance
- TRANSPORTATION, TELECOM AND ENERGY
- EXECUTIVE PROGRAMS
- Contact Us
ISO 39001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certi cation process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and con ict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certi ed ISO 39001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) based on ISO 39001
ISO 39001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS) as specified in ISO 39001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a RTSMS, including RTSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certi ed ISO 39001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
ISO 39001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTSMS).
By attending the ISO 39001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Road Traffic Safety Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.