Formatour Incorporated specializes in training, personnel and system certification. We offer comprehensive training courses for Corporates and individuals seeking certification in their field of activity. Based on international standards and frameworks such as ISO, ITIL, DevOp, etc. we make it possible for our clients to get Certified upon completion of our courses. Formatour Incorporated is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and operates worldwide. Please browse our Web site for more information about the services and products we offer.
We are looking for Independent Sales Representatives from all provinces listed: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Maritimes. French is required for the province of Quebec.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will proactively identify and research new business opportunities and effectively manage client relationships from initial contact, through negotiation, and contract execution.
- You will generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, presentations, proposals and meetings
- You are experienced in calling on senior-level executives
- You have managed complex sales-cycles
- You will build and manage sales pipelines
- Utilize your existing relationships to open doors to generate revenue
- Analyze key performance metrics and recommend tactics for improvement
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of client services/corporate training and sales experience working with a variety of clients to generate business opportunities.
- Tactical experience working with online platforms, google suite, web design platforms, content management systems, social media, etc.
- Web Analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
- Self-starter, effective in start-up environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Presentation skills are a plus
- knowledge of outlook
- Sense of urgency
- Social media marketing, a plus
We provide independent sales representatives with training, and marketing materials. This position is based on a generous commission structure with opportunities to earn over $100K annually. The sales representative will act as an independent sales contractor responsible to manage its own schedule, while meeting performance goals. The sales representative is responsible for own transportation, laptop, iPad or tablet, and all expenses incurred in connection with soliciting the sale of the services.
Job type: Independent Sales Contractor
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Bilingualism a plus but not mandatory
Please go to the company website to see what we are all about.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada. Should you qualify and are interested please send us your resume at email@example.com