Leadership that builds value
No other factor has more impact on the success of an organization than the way it is led both strategically and operationally. Value-creating leadership ensures that the organization delivers on its mission, goals, strategy and is truly productive.
This course allows participants to learn more about value-creating best practices. Through case studies, feedback, and the latest research findings, this program will allow you to explore different situations that will help you as a leader measure your own leadership style towards effectiveness. Designed specifically for senior leaders, this richly educational course will strengthen your leadership skills in terms of creating value and supporting the success of your organization. The participant will learn the different components of leadership, including the role of the leader, how to lead leaders, how to turn risk into opportunity, and new approaches to corporate governance. This executive course is based on the latest thinking in modern industry and will help leaders make a difference.
This training is based on theory and practice
Sessions illustrated by examples based on real cases
In order to allow participants to get the most out of the practical cases, the number of participants per session is limited
Day 1: Leading the leaders
- Definition of leadership
- The Leadership Role
- Character Elements of a Leader
- The Leadership Difference
- Leading by influence and persuasion
- Non-negotiable strategic criteria
- The Executive Committee
Day 2: Value creation
- The practice of signal detection and early intervention
Converting risk into opportunity
Loyalty and competitive advantage
Leadership and Customer Service
Leadership and value creation
Day 3: Managing performance
- Identifying and overcoming your company’s challenges
Connecting business strategy and financial performance
Managing performance and value
Staying out of the game
The complete Director’s checklist
Day 4: Networking and Business Dinner
- The Art of Networking for Leaders
The Leader and Strategic Networking
Creating and using the business network
The Leader and Social Networks
Day 5: Discovery day
- The fifth day will be devoted to a tour of Niagara Falls and other places.
Accommodation covering five nights, included in the cost of the training
Student manual containing over 50 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants
A CPD (Continuing Professional Development) certificate of attendance will be given to each participant
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the role of the leader in a modern business environment
- Understand when to take responsibility, when to partner, and when to stay out of trouble
- Understand why leadership is important
- Know the approaches, methods and techniques to effectively lad a winning organization.