ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015 and ensure that the organization is competent in maintaining its quality management system.
The Lead Auditor training will equip participants with the skills and ability to perform audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011; the certification process according to ISO 17021.Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
What Will I Learn?
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 9001 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 9001 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a QMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO 9001 conformant Quality Management System
- To understand the relationship between a Quality Management System and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, and audit decision-making in the context of a QMS