ISO 37001 Lead Auditor
ISO 37001 Lead Auditor – Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course provides the necessary knowledge and skills that enable you to perform anti-bribery management system (ABMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
Many organizations seek competent auditors to determine whether the policies and anti-bribery controls, implemented as part of an ISO 37001-based ABMS, are effective. This training course aims to help you complete these tasks successfully and intends to reflect the importance of effective ABMS audits. Additionally, it aims to strengthen your knowledge and skills to plan and carry out ABMS audits in compliance with the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011 and the certification process described in ISO/IEC 17021-1.
The exercises, quizzes, and case studies provided are designed to help you practice the most important aspects of an ABMS audit: ISO 37001 requirements, auditing principles, tools and techniques used to obtain evidence, leading a team of auditors, conducting interviews with auditee, reviewing documented information, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” credential. An IAS accredited and internationally recognized “PECB ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to audit an ABMS based on ISO 37001.
This training course is participant centered and contains:
• Theories, approaches, and best practices used in anti-bribery management system auditing
• Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with case studies inspired by real events and practical exercises based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
• Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
Day 1: Introduction to the anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and ISO 37001
Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing of the audit
Day 5: Certification exam
Check out more courses
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the main concepts of an ABMS and its processes based on ISO 37001
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on an ABMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the context of an ABMS audit
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft nonconformity reports, and follow up on an audit
- Act with due professional care during an audit