ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Certification fees are included in the exam price.
Participants should have access to a legal copy of the International Standard ISO 31000 Risk Management, in class for consultation.
In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions.
Check out more courses from our training catalog
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the basic concepts of risk management based on ISO 31000 and its principal processes
- Understand the goal, content and correlation between ISO 31000 and ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of risk
- Interpret the ISO 31000 requirements on risk management in a specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to manage, monitor a risk management as specified in ISO 31000
- Acquire the necessary skills to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in Risk Management
- Strengthen the personal qualities necessary to act with due professional care when implementing a risk management program