ISO 22301 – Business continuity- Lead Implementer Course
Mastering the implementation and management of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2012, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
What Will I Learn?
- To understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a Business Continuity Management System
- To understand the relationship between the components of a Business Continuity Management System and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a BCMS as specified in ISO22301 or BS 25999
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO22301 or BS 25999
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of business continuity
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of business continuity management