We are a leading Canadian consulting agency and ISO implementation company that provides training for IT, executive leadership and, management systems. We have helped thousands of individuals and companies achieve the professional certification and recognition they need for success in their career and business growth. We provide certified training and, implementation services in ISO 9001 ISO 14001, ISO 22301, ISO27001, ISO 22000, AS9001, IATF 16949 and many more.
The Business Development Lead is responsible for growing the training and consulting portfolio at Formatour Incorporated. The ideal candidate for this role is a well-connected individual who has existing relations with people and organizations in the consulting and service industry. The successful candidate should be excellent at developing relationships with new and existing clients, and champion Formatour as the premier training and consulting company for certification purposes.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using prospecting techniques such as cold calling and scheduling in-person meetings to generate leads.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Continually assess the training industry and identify new opportunities to bid on upcoming training.
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to bid on new training opportunities.
- Follow-up on all generated quotations to clients and provide them with additional information as needed to win the bid.
- Network and build relationships with prospective clients to cultivate new training and certification opportunities.
- Maintain existing training portfolio by enhancing relationships with existing clients and being proactive in responding to their changing/growing business needs.
- Recommend new strategies to management to address developing market trends.
- Be the main point of contact for all client inquiries and escalations regarding training consulting activities.
- Attend and evaluate training sites as needed to ensure the client’s needs and expectations are met.
- Resolving client concerns by investigating problems, developing solutions and engaging management for support.
- Understand the range of services provided by Formatour Incorporated and develop a comprehensive understanding of Formatour Incorporated business.
- Actively spread brand awareness through attending trade shows, presentation opportunities, marketing campaigns and etc.
- Keep records of leads and opportunities and provide complete updates to management during business development meetings.
- Adhere to the safe work/risk management policies and practices of Formatour Incorporated
- Work within the Ethical Practice Framework of Formatour Incorporated
- Other duties as directed.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ B2B sales experience in a service or industrial-oriented business
- 3-5 years’ work experience in B2B or B2C sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills in a B2B environment.
- Existing relationships and networks in the consulting and training industry a must.
- Proven track record of sales growth, strong follow through, and a commitment to completion.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including effective presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable with cold-calling and engaging people face to face.
- Experience dealing directly with decision makers and comfortable with negotiation.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bilingualism considered as an asset
Should you qualify, please send us a detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Salary: $16-18/hour Plus commissions
Job Type: Part-time