Formatour Incorporated is a knowledge-based firm specializing, in three areas of activities: training, personnel and system certification and consultancy. With several partners and associates, Formatour Incorporated provides its services in the following areas: Corporate training in Leadership, Certification programs in IT as well as ISO standards, and Consultancy. The company is also accredited by PECB for all its ISO activities. Formatour Incorporated is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Please browse our Web site for more information about the services and products we offer
This position is a great opportunity to provide Formatour Incorporated clients with comprehensive training on the new version of ISO 17025 standard within the industry. We are looking for a dynamic ISO 17025 Certified Lead Assessor to deliver the following training to our clients:
PECB CERTIFIED ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor training course
The position will work as an Independent Contractor with Formatour Incorporated and will require travel to various locations within Canada and possibly abroad.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Certified as ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Assessor from certifying bodies
- A PECB certified trainer would be an asset
- A minimum of ten (10) years quality management experience in laboratory environment
- 5-10 years of previous auditing experience is a strong asset.
- University Degree or Diploma of Technology (Science preferred)
- Bilingualism not mandatory but would be considered as a strong asset
- Excellent working knowledge of other standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, etc would be considered as an asset
- Candidates must be able to use a laptop, projector or tablet proficiently and be comfortable with using various types of computer software (Word, Excel, Digital Imaging software etc).
- Proven ability to manage a classroom environment to ensure all participants are engaged on the course.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others and be a coach while training participants.
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to travel.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada. Should you qualify and are interested please send us your resume at [email protected] before February the 12, 2018